Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's been awhile.....




I can't say that I haven't tried to blog since my last rant/post.  I have.  Though, I just didn't have the drive, thought, essence to see them through I guess.  I had writer's block I presume.  Even though I'm really not a writer, but sometimes it's fun to think that I am.  :-)

2013 already has some issues.  Not major thankfully, but some tad issues  none-the-less.  My youngest son finally decided to strike out for CA gold more or less.  He is in San Jose now, but things may change very soon for him.  He has wanderlust in his soul.  He has had the need to strike out on his own for awhile now.  No.  He has not lived at home for a bit.  That is all good mind you.  Who knows?  Maybe he will find himself up in the PNW soon enuf.  I can only hope that he finds a job and has adequate shelter 98% of the time during his journey of self discovery.  On another note, my daughter has moved back home.  Her plans are to attend two colleges and is on a fast track program with one.  We shall see.  I'm honest in saying it's an adjustment to have a kid back in the house again.  M & I were actually learning to enjoy "our" time.  Changes are trying at times let's just say.  Even small ones that you should feel good about can be difficult.

As for me, well I am on a quest to hit my 1st and p'bly only 100 mile run week.  I've been delayed on this goal these last couple of weeks.  Sooo busy.  I had two elective massage classes start up.  Love learning more, which helps my peeps in the long run.  Work has been crazy to say the least.  I also tweaked my back...let's just say it was not smart in twisting my torso while emptying large (Home Depot) buckets of water from my spa a few days ago.  Crap on a stick!!

Off time mandated. 

















Tomorrow I start back up again, but at reduced mileage volume for sure.  I bought my very own Bosu ball from Costco today.  Gonna start my own core-strength program.  

Time will tell.  It tends to dictate everything one way or another.

By the way, Happy 2013!!  I hope this year goes most xcellent for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment