Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Busy....busy...

Hey Ho all 2 of my readers,

I'm still around.  Yes.  It has been a bit since I've last posted. 

Life has been a changing for me, yet again.  I know.  Like really?  Tho, all is good right now.  I'm getting a new business off the ground for all of you "not" in the know.  Between website work, rework, and reworking still, and working on a client base....I've been slightly in the "N" zone sorta speak.  Tho I do love giving a really good sports massage.  http://synergybw.com/

I'm still in the nursing biz.  No worries there.  Right now my nursing gig pays the bills.  I'm also contemplating a switch-a-roo.  Tho, that is up in the air with pro vs. cons right now. 

I know.....LIFE!!  Whatcha gonna do, but just ride it out.  All is good.

I'll leave you with a little Steven Tyler.  He wrote this song when he was 17 before Aerosmith was a household name.  It's always on my ipod.  He believed in himself and reached for that brass ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment