Sunday, May 27, 2012

Is it happy hour yet?

A few of you may know this, some don't care, give a hang nail, shit or whatever........I shut my blog down...ummmm, it's been over a month now.  This evening I had the realization, that just maybe, just maybe (ala Dr. Seuss) my blog is being proactive, and maybe, just maybe, somehow restorative for my peeps (you).  I've had some very heartbreaking, touching and very real responses to my blog since I lost my son. 

Thank you for that, and for those of you out there that are hurting and dealing with shit of all sorts, I hope you are healing.  Yes, I really hope that for you.

For those of you that thought you got rid of me, I'M BACK!!! 








And hold onto your socks, cuz this ride is just gaining momentum.

Love ya alls.  As always, more to come.

4 comments:

  1. <3 i wish i was half as strong as you are my dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was 1/2 as strong at times that you think I am. Love ya right back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good..im glad you are back. i enjoy your blog. miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete