Friday, April 13, 2012

Goals

yep. Very much needed in my world right now. Goals that is. Tho a little sanity sprinkled on top would maYep,ke it quite deeelicious to say the least.

Anyhoooo, I have been running, yes I have. Tho without a concrete set goal for this year.....I'm sorta floundering. I've discovered that I do need something to run towards, something to train for, something to focus on that is positive.

I still want to do my 50k this year. Yes, I still have ass and leg issues, but ya know, these are issues I can hopefully train thru and continue to recover thru. This is the link to my 50k thoughts http://noblecanyon50k.com/default.htm

Oh, and the last race of the year will be this one. An Uber 10-12miles of Hard Ass fun. As you can tell I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment