Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tidbits....

Man, it's not even 7 yet.  Like what the hell people?  Maybe I should say, like what the hell Hobbles?

Thank you for peeping at my door at 5 frickin a.m., you little hairy runt you!  You are lucky that you are so damn cute and that I love you....grrrrr!

I keep thinking, maybe going back to bed for a few.  That sounds really good even tho I have had 2 mugs of coffee already.  Hmmm, decisions decisions.  Lots to do today, well in my mind anyways.  My run of course, that is a given.  I need to hunt down some surf wax locally if that is possible.

 I mean, we have boardshops, but it seems like they aren't true "boardshops."  They call themselves "boardshops" just cuz they sell surf wear.  Like I can find surf wear anywhere you bozos! 

I got a cheapo deal on a softboard.  It's actually a foam board.  I call it the Albatross.  It's wide, hard to carry and will p'bly be more than interesting when I try to put it up on my X's roof racks.  Oh yeah, can hardly wait to do that.  It is literally a beginner's type of board.  Good enuf for the basics and won't fracture my cheek bone when it wacks me in the face after a fierce set or two...well s'posedly it won't.  Now all I have to do is get in contact with my bro (whom is MIA the last time I texted him) and wait out this mexican gulf hurricane that is bringing 7' sets to our coastline.  I'm ready to hit it again.  As you can tell, patience is not one of my stronger characteristics.

Those two things are the main objectives for today.  I know there are other things, but the synapses are weak so far this a.m.  Oh, and a headband that stays put for my hair.  Then I will be set.

K, think I will try to get some more Zzzzs.   We shall see if that works or not.

1 comment:

  1. Did you go back to sleep? Are you still napping? If so, I'd be all for that. Sleep rocks. :-)

    ReplyDelete